Saturday, November 1, 2014

“Today & Everyday” Jacksonville STARZ Blog Hop

 

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Jacksonville STARZ Blog Hop! Just in case you didn’t know that is the name of my team of Demonstrators.

We plan on doing this every month so stay tuned for some awesome artwork by a few of my fabulous team!

This months it’s a Color Challenge…..check it out!

              jax starz blog hop colors

….and here is my design featuring these cool colors! Who would have thunk it! lol

IMG_2854

I’m featuring two sets today. Today & Everyday and Dotty Angles…I think they pair pretty well. Hope you think so too.

Dimensions are:

  • Basic Gray 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 4 x 5 1/4
  • Inside white panel is 4 x 5 1/4 and then the image 3x4
  • Two strips of Hello Honey one that is 1x4 and 3/4 x4

Instruction:

  • Add the inside to the card and the Hello Honey Strip to bring continuity to the card.
  • Stamp the Dotty Image in Basic Gray on the bottom of the Basic Gray Mat.
  • Add the Hello Honey Strip with Adhesive.
  • Stamp Image with Memento Black onto the 3 x 4 piece and run through the Big Shot using the Oval Framelit. (hint…..I love stamping the image first then lining up the framelit just where I want it).
  • Now for the bestest part! Coloring with the Blendabilities!
  • I used the Coastal Cabana Blendies and only used the light and medium colors to mimic Pool Party. Then I used the Daffodil Delight to Mimic the Hello Honey…..I think it worked!!!!

hint: you know you are not limited to just what is says on the label of the Blendie …you can blend them to use with many colors…..oh the fun you can have with these!!! Just play and have fun and experiment. So cool!!!!

I want to send you on over to the rest of the Team and then I will add my supply list. Please make sure to let them know if you love their creations. We love that little pat on the back every now and then and love hearing your comments!

Lee Conrey - www.stampingeeyours.blogspot.com
Amanda Sevall - www.amandasevall.com
Maria Willis - http://www.cardbomb.blogspot.com/...
Sheilah Stamper - http://www.stampwithus.com/
Cari Verschueren - http://papercraftingwithcari.blogspot.com/

next button

Now for my Supply List:

That’s it for today. See you next time!

post signature

3 comments:

Cari Verschueren said...

Wow, your design really makes those colors pop!

Rose Ann Marr said...

Your card is stunning (as always). Not a color combo I would have thought to use. Thank you for sharing your creation.

Card Bomb said...

Wow, Lee! I love this card! The happy colors leap right off the page and the way you used the Dotty Angles set is really fun!