Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Amazing Birthday & Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. I hope you’ve had a great week so far!

It’s Sketch Challenge Time from the Design Team at Stamping and Blogging. Hope you’ll check us all out.

Here is the sketchSB80

…and my simple interpretation of it.clip_image001

I used Strawberry Slush and Black to feature this fun Stamp Set called Amazing Birthday! I Did a little paper piecing to make it pop a bit. Hope you like it.

Card Measurements are:

  • Strawberry Slush is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
  • Basic Black 4 x 5 1/4
  • Whisper White 2 x 2 3/4 (2 of them, one to cut out)
Supplies needed:

Do  you know about this weeks “Weekly Deals”? Here they are….let me know if I can help you with designs or with your selections. You can shop here and don’t forget to check out the clearance rack too!

weekly deals 11-4

Are you ready for some more fun??? Check out the rest of the Design Team….if you’ve visited them before you know you’re in for a treat!

Sandi MacIver – USA www.stampingwithsandi.com
Amy Koenders – USA www.stampwithAmyK.com
Michelle Last – UK www.michellelast.co.uk
Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com

Patrice Halliday-Larsen - New Zealand– Create with Stamps.co.nz –

Caroline van der Straaten – Netherlands – www.carooskaartjes.blogspot.nl

Thanks for stopping in! See you soon.

post signature

6 comments:

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Wow that Strawberry Slush has a great pop with the black!
And the embossing gives the black more interest.
Great card!

stampwithamyk said...

Beautiful colors! I love Strawberry Slush, I'm a little sad that it will only be around for a few more months! Awesome card. :)

Marine said...

Simple but sooooo gorgeous ! This combo is perfect !

Sandi MacIver said...

wow - LOVE IT...those colors are amazing together and I love that you inverted the sketch.

Claire said...

Love your sketch - that really pops out at me! Strawberry slush does look fab with black, as does flipping the design. Fabulous card.

Patrice said...

I love the colours you have used, they really make your image pop, awesome card.