Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wishing on a Star with Stamping and Blogging

I love, love, love this Star Framelit and the Fabulous “Under the Tree” Specialty Designer Series Paper. I hope you do too.
IMG_2734
I flipped the sketch on this a bit as I wanted to use this double star I had made on this card and liked it better going this way.
 
sb77this weeks sketch!
The card base is Crumb Cake and cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. The Cherry Cobbler Mat is cut to 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 and then the embossed Crumb Cake Mat is cut to 3 3/4 x 5
The Cherry Cobbler Strip is cut to 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 and punched with the Confetti Stars Punch and snuggle behind my Duet of Stars cut with my Star Framelits. Topped it off with “Wishes” and a gold buttons with two rhinestones placed where the holes are.
The supplies I used for this card are: 

Sandi MacIver – USA www.stampingwithsandi.com
Amy Koenders – USA www.stampwithAmyK.com
Michelle Last – UK www.michellelast.co.uk
Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada – http://www.shelaghfreemantle.com/
Patrice Halliday-Larsen - New Zealand– Create with Stamps.co.nz -

See you next time!

post signature

7 comments:

Marine said...

I doooo too :) I love you card Lee, stars are the best !

Sandi MacIver said...

I love your happy little star card, what a great idea to combine the star framelits with the punch, super cute my friend.

Michelle Last said...

Super cute in lovely traditional colours, thanks for inspiring me Lee xx

Carol Carriveau said...

Yes, yes and yes...my most fav is the Confetti Stars punch!

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Ok...I just love all the Stars! And your colour choices rock! As always great creation Lee. Hugs from Shelagh.

Patrice said...

Oh Lee your card is so cute, I love everything about it.

Claire said...

Awesome take on the sketch! The red really pops on the layers and how cool does the star border look? My punch arrived today so thanks for the inspiration Lee. Love visiting your blog each week.