Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Christmas Stars and Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone!
Just back from and incredible 5 days in St George Utah!! I was at the Founders Circle Retreat with Stampin' Up!s Top 100 Demonstrator's! What fun and what an honor!!!

I got back just in time to create this little card for the Stamping and Blogging Design Team...I hope you like it.
This card features The Star Framelits and the fabulous new Kraft Paper and Under The Tree Specialty Designer Paper. I Love, love, love this stuff!
Added to the card are Linen Thread for  the bow and a Brass Button just 'cause!!! I also added a gold mat behind the red specialty paper along with just a touch of Garden Green to make it officially Christmas! I used the saying from Festival of Trees to pop across the star and added a few rhinestones.
Here are the supplies I used for this card:








































I'd love for you to stop by and see the rest of the Stamping and Blogging Design Team they are AWESOME!!!


Sandi MacIver – USA www.stampingwithsandi.com

Amy Koenders – USA www.stampwithAmyK.com

Michelle Last – UK

www.michellelast.co.uk

Claire Daly - Australia– www.clairedaly.typepad.com

Kerstin Kreis – Germany
scraparound.de

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada – http://www.shelaghfreemantle.com/

Patrice Halliday-Larsen - New Zealand– Create with Stamps.co.nz -


Thanks for stopping in! Please let me know if I can help you with your Christmas Card Design....it is my very favorite time of the year! See you next time!

post signature

9 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

I just love this! Fantastic colors and great design. Your little sentiment banner and bow top off your card perfectly!

Claire said...

Nothing like stars to spell Christmas for me. Love your design and the way you have placed the sentiment. Great card Lee!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the star and the classic Christmas colors you used. I like the button and sentiment you used.

Kerstin Kreis said...

hahaha :-D we had nearly the same idea ... how crazy :-)

Sandi MacIver said...

totally cute card and I love the layers of designer paper in the star, you little smarty pants, what a cute idea!...Hope you had fun at Founders, I missed you all terribly

Michelle Last said...

WOW lots of Christmas inspiration this week, your star card is beautiful Lee x

designbydonna said...

Love your card. I also am loving that series paper. Hope you won't mind if I case your card.

Patrice said...

I love how you have added all the embellishments to the star, looks fantastic. How exciting getting to go to the Founders Circle Retreat, congrats.

Carol Carriveau said...

Great card, colors, layers, extras...love the stars and need to start playing with mine!