Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Santa Stache with Stamping and Blogging

Hi Everyone,

I finally opened my big box of fun new stamps from Stampin’ Up! I decided to do the weekly sketch from Stamping and Blogging with some of my new goodies!

I’m featuring the “Santa Stache” Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! I think it’s quite different, for me anyway. I hope you enjoy it.

image_thumb[1]

Doesn’t this set remind you of Christmas as a child and all things colorful and bright? It did me. This Nutcracker is so Regal check out the “Stache” very impressive!!! lol ..It Cracked me up!!! hehe

Supplies needed:

Almost forgot to share the sketch….hope you will play along.

image_thumb[2]

Now for the rest of the Design Team…please make sure to visit ….you’ll be glad you did. So many wonderfully talented Ladies!!! Have fun!

There are just a few more weeks to take advantage of the 1/2 price sale on Paper Pumpkin. You might want to check it out.

image_thumb[6]

If you don’t have a Demonstrator I’d be happy to fill those shoes….make sure to add my name when ordering.

Here are you weekly deals as well…..love it!!!

image_thumb[8]

Thanks for stopping by….see you next time.

post signature

8 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

Your nutcracker card is so cool! Love the big mustache, perfect colors too. :)

Sandi MacIver said...

and how stinkin adorable is this little guy, LOVE him and a little sneak peek at what's coming on the Holiday Catalog, whoo hoo - can't wait.

Patrice said...

You have just made my wish list even bigger lol, love, love, love your card.

Marine said...

This santa is really cool ! Love your card and the mustache ;)

Shelagh Freemantle said...

Look at you....so cute. Love the bright festive feel. Hugs from Shelagh.

Claire said...

Love love love this little guy. Great use of the sketch :)

Michelle Last said...

What a brilliant interpretation of the sketch, i love how distinguished he looks with his huge moustache! Perfect Xmas card, I must use this idea!

Caro's Kaartjes said...

Great card Lee! Eventhough I don't understand this stamp much (I think that's a Dutch thing) you make it fun anyway! That mustache is amazing.