Wow!!! We have had some torrential rains here in Jacksonville, Florida. We’re so fortunate to be out of the storm. We had almost 20 inches of rain in just two days……now that’s wet. Great time for creating though.
Here is this weeks sketch
…and my fun interpretation. Hope you like it.
How fun and bright and fun huh? You know me and my white….well I’ve got some poppin” colors going on with it.
- The card base is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and is Whisper White.
- The bottom Piece is Daffodil Delight and cut to 2 x 4 1/4
- I then ran it through the Big Shot and used my Polka Dot Embossing folder and then cut the bottom with the Large Scallop Edgelit. How fun!
- I added some Primrose Ribbon to separate the papers and it blends pretty well.
- The strips of card stock also embossed with Polka Dots are 1/2 inch x 4 and cut as needed when placed. The colors are Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Pretty in Pink.
- The circle is cut with my 2 1/2 inch Circle Punch. I actually cut two. One from the Polka Dot DSP and the other from Whisper White. I attached the two together to add some substance, so it wouldn’t be wimpy.
- I then stamped the cup Cake Images from Create A Cupcake and popped up on Dimensionals.
Hope you like it I had tons of fun doing this one. I brought a little sunshine and fun to my stamp room…as it was so gloomy outside.
Thanks for stopping it. I hope to see you back soon.