I hope you have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Along with the weekend comes Stamping 411 and I know you know what that’s about.
…and my take on this weeks sketch.
I really love how bright and cheerful this card is. It reminds me of sunshine. I seem to like the hot zizzling colors come warm weather time, don’t you?
- The card base on this card is 4 1/4 x 11
- The Pumpkin Pie mat is 4 x 5 1/4
- The dotted White mat is 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- The DSP is cut to 2 7/8 x 4 3/4
- The white image piece is 2 x 3 and stamped with the image from Every Moment and colored in with aqua painters and crayons. I added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds to the center of the flower.
- I finished it off with a double bow make with the White Taffeta Ribbon.
I hope you like it and will play along this week .Thanks for stopping in.