Yippee! We’re here and having a blast!!!
Day #2 of the Stamp Give-a-Way is here…..Same rules all you have to do is place a $50 order and these sets will be given away in the order seen below. So hurry on over to my website and do a little shopping! Don’t forget you will also be entered into the Special drawing for the Table Top Cutter from Stampin’ Up! to be announced on May 6th!
Here are the Stamp Sets that “Mickey and Me” will be giving away today!!!
- Paisley Prints (new mounted and never used –clear)
- Gently Falling (two case set gently used-clear)
- Pretty Postage ( 1 stamp gently used-clear)
- Sweet Scoops ( Gently used –clear)
- Ain’t Love Grand (gently used- clear)
Okay that’s it for today. See you tomorrow with more goodies!!!
Walt Disney designed the character while riding on a train back to Los Angeles with his wife Lillian. After completing his sketch, Walt showed it to Lillian and said his name was Mortimer Mouse. Lillian did not like the name and suggested Mickey Mouse. And so was the birth of Mickey Mouse.