Thursday, March 1, 2012

Whoo Hoo! Look What’s New!!

 I am so excited to announce the all-new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, perfect for creating envelopes, boxes, and more! It’s the must-have companion to your Simply Scored scoring tool.

Watch this video to see it in action, your going to love it and it’s versatility.

 To be one of the first to order this fabulous tool just visit my website at www.stampingleeyours.stampinup.net

Item #125586

Description Simply Scored Diagonal Plate

Price #11.95

If you don’t have the Simply Scored tool and would like to add that to your order as well the item number is #122334 and is $29.95. I love it because it comes with a metal stylus that will never wear out and just glides over the paper. It also comes with 3 plastic place markers.

Don’t forget it’s Still Sale-a-Bration so if your order is $50 or more you will get to select a FREE product for the Sale-a-Bration Brochure too. Click here to see the Brochure.

I’m so glad you stopped by today. I’ll be back tomorrow with my Stamping 411 Share.

Happy Stamping!!

post signature

No comments: