Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamping 411 Sketch Challenge #245

Can you just even believe it’s Friday already? Where did this week go? I think I need a few more hours in the day to get done what I need to, don’t you?

Anyway it is time for our Stamping 411 Sketch challenge. I hope you will take the time to play along this week. It’s tons of fun. At least take a peek at what the other Operators have done…they are amazing.

Here is the sketch…

Sketch 245

…and my sweet interpretation. I think it’s sweet because of the colors….pink and green….oh yes!

245

One of my all time favorites sets is Her Expressions. So easy to use and work around. I just love how delicate it is.

The card base is Wild Wasabi and cut to 4 1/4 x 11 and folded in half after scoring on the Simply Scored. I them added a some Blushing Bride cut to 4 x 4 1/2and added a strip of DSP cut     to 1 1/4 x 4 to the bottom of it. I stamped the saying with Black Stazon onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock cut to 1 1/4 x 2 1/2 and the green mat to 1 3/8 x 2 5/8. The image piece is again stamped with Black Stazon on to Whisper White Card stock cut to 2 x 3 . I did a little Maker layering and coloring. I did light green and added just a touch of the dark green towards the bottom of the leaves. Can you see? The green mat beneath is cut to 2 1/8 x 3 1/8. The flower layer was taped to the card and the saying was popped up with dimensionals. the cute bow is attached with a glue dot. The little circle was stamped with a little stamp from a set called Mixed Bunch in Blushing Bride and mounted on a circle of Blushing Bride cardstock. The I popped it up with a dimensional.

I hope you enjoyed my share today. It’s my Birthday and I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to all you March Birthdays out there!!! Have a wonderful weekend.

post signature

7 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful and delicate card...great colors!

Tammy said...

This really is so sweet, soft and pretty!

Barb said...

Very pretty card Lee! Hope you had a happy birthday!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful! I have this stamp and don't use it enough! Happy Bday, too!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Lee what a beautiful friendship card. I agree it is so soft, feminine and pretty. The color combo just works so well with the stamp image and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sorry I forgot to say Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good one.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This Card is just gorgeous, Lee!!!!
Super duper colors and a wonderfully done sketch!!!!
I just have to cased it for my Consider it cased week!!!!
Tfs:)
belated HB!!!!