Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Swap Team Baby Swaps

 

Good Morning Everyone,

I’d like to share my Swap Team Swaps that I received this month.

The theme this month was Babies and Butterflies.

I will share the Baby Cards today and the Butterflies tomorrow.

You are going to love all fo these cards…..these ladies are so talented!!!  Thanks for the Great Swaps this month Girls…you’re all awesome!!!!!

Here we go……………………………

Swap Team  June 006

Visit Rose

Swap Team  June 001

You can visit Liane on Splitcoast Stampers

Swap Team  June 002 

Visit Carole Anne

Swap Team  June 005

Visit Sandi

Swap Team June 001

Visit Krista

Swap Team  June 003 

Visit Sharon

Swap Team June 004

Visit Selene

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I hope you will take a minute to visit my Swap Team members blogs. There is some huge talent here.

Come back tomorrow for the Butterfly Swaps and in the mean time have a …………

Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

1 comment:

Michelle Gray said...

All of these baby cards are darling. TFS!