Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lexicon of Leaves

Good Morning Everyone!

I’ve been preparing my “Start to Finish” Class for September 10th and here is one of the cards we’ll be doing.

It features the “Lexicon of Leaves” set from Stampin’ Up! I had great fun pulling out my pastels and coloring with them. I haven’t had them out in awhile.

September Start to Finish 009_thumb[13]

I’ve distressed the edges of the mats and curled a bit, it just felt right for me. Curling leaves, curling mats….just my thinking. I then sponged some color on the edges. The leaf was colored with the Pastels using a Blender Pen and sponge tip applicator. Don’t forget I used a Texturz Plate as you can see in the background. This card was oodles of fun to make.

I hope you enjoy it. If you would like to attend this class email me at leeconrey@bellsouth.net

Have a Stampinglee Good Day!

post signature

4 comments:

Rose Curtis said...

Beautiful Card Lee, love all the detail. I hadn't even noticed that stamp set till you used it! Thanks

Mary Davidson said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Lee. The pastels are perfect on the leaves. Great work as always.

Lisa Brown said...

super sensational card, Lee!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, Lee. I may have to case this one too!