Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sun Shine Kind of Day!

Good Morning Everyone,
To say it was a Sunshine kind of day is an understatement. It is gorgeous out here in Sun Shine filled Jacksonville, Florida.
the Birds are singing, the sun is shining and it's just gorgeous out there. I love this time of year.

So I decided to do a crisp and clean Summery kind of card that I will probably use in my "Start to Finish" Class in a few weeks. This is a class where I don't cut for my customers. they do it from Start to Finish. It's kind of cool, especially for those of us that haven't had to use a ruler or measurements in a very long time!!!
I hope you enjoy the card and know that I'm sending Sunshine your way if it's gloomy at your house.
I used the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set for the image and stamped in Pumpkin Pie and added some color to areas with Tangerine Tango. I removed color from the stems with a blended pen and then recolored the stems with a Artichoke Marker. Huffed on it a bit and stamped it. The stripes in the background are actually grosgrain ribbon. I love the way it pulls it all together and is so easy.
Thanks for stopping by and as usual......
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Amy in Orlando said...

You've successfully done your job - again - another set I HAVE to have! There are endless possibilities with it - need to add it to my list!