Thursday, July 24, 2008

Faux Silk Asian Style


Good Morning Everyone!
I'd like to share a card I did for a Technique Class of mine. It was done with our Retiring "Artfully Asian Set". I love this set and have used it so many times in the past. I'm sure going to miss it.
The Technique is called "Faux Silk" and you achieve this by stampin on Tissue Paper, coloring in and then you crumple it up. You then un-crumple (don't smooth it out too much) and adhere it to a piece of cardstock using our Mono Multi Glue. Tap it down with your fingers and let dry. There should be wrinkles and creases in it to resemble silk. I also used the "Elegant Cheer" set for the saying. I did pop up the matted panel with dimensionals for some depth. I hope you enjoy it.
On another note.....many of our retiring items have run out already. If there is sometning on your wish list that you need, you might want to order now before it's too late. I can take orders from anywhere in the US and have it shipped directly to you. Feel free to email me with your orders anytime.
Also, don't hesitate to contact me for information.
Have a Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee, this card is amazing, truly beautiful!
Diane

Sue Reynolds said...

So pretty!! This set is a sad retirement!!
SueR

Catherine said...

very pretty and i love this set also =)