Friday, July 25, 2008

Elegant Blossoms

Hi Everyone!
This is another set from Stampin' Up! that I will miss. This is a two-step Stampin Set....which means you stamp the lighter image first and then the bolder stamp over it in a dark color.
This kind of reminds me of my Grandmother's Lilac Bushes in the front of her house.....I can still remember the beautiful fragrance.
Anyway, I used Old Olive as the back of the mat on Elegant Eggplant and then cut an oval from another piece of Elegant Eggplant and stamped that with the Sanded Background Stamp to give it texture. The image sits behind the oval and is mounted to the mat with several dimensionals.
I used Lovely Lilac and Elegant Eggplant Ink Pads for the flowers and Certainly Celery and Old Olive for the leave.
I hope you enjoy it and take a second or third look at this set before it's too late.
Thanks for looking and have a ..............
Stampinglee Good Day!
Lee

post signature

1 comment:

Catherine said...

very pretty Lee (oh! that rhymes..LOL!) no, really, very pretty =)